Sunday, June 28, 2009

Neglected

Our poor blog has been put on the back burner due to....
Graduation!!.......

moving....
vacation in Hawaii!......



celebrating our 2 year anniversary!.....

attending dr appointment after dr appointment....
failing the glucose test.....
just to pass the awful 3 hour glucose test a week later.....
growing a very active baby boy.....
(30wks prego)

Oh and lets not forget working 35 hrs/wk for free
at my wonderful internship.
(Free = me paying $2,000 in tuition to get credit for it)

4 comments:

Tidwell Family said...

Your dad and I are so proud of all you have accomplished over the past 2 years! Your amazing! Love you.....and might I just say....I'm a GRAMMA!

Kelsy Thomson said...

I failed the glucose test the first time too...isn't that one of the most awful things about the pregnancy?? You look so cute, girl. I love hawaii and I want to go back so bad. You guys look like you had a ton of fun. You don't have much time left! I am so excited for you!

The Sabeys said...

Hawaii!!! How amazing. Congrats on graduation. You are a saint for working 35 hours/week for free while being 30 weeks pregnant. You guys look like you are doing great! keep us updated.

Shaunelle said...

Katie I've missed you! Thanks for updating the blog. :) Looks like you guys have been having a great time - and you look beautiful. Can't wait for your little baby boy to be here. I'm so excited for you! Love ya!