Friday, November 20, 2009
Posted by Dan and Katie at 2:44 PM
Friday, November 13, 2009
1. He has the most contagious gummy smile.
2. He skipped 3month size clothing and went straight to 6month size.
3. He thinks his momma his pretty funny and will occasionally laugh at her.
4. He is very happy and talkative in the morning and not not so pleasant in the late afternoon.
5. He as rolled from his tummy to his side a couple of times.
6. He gets a little better at reaching and grabbing toys everyday.
7. He would much rather stand than sit!
8. Thanks to Aunt Cindy he is becoming quite the Wildcat fan and has enough U of A outfits to wear everyday of the week. And he has already been to his first U of A football game.
9. He looks a lot like his Grandpa Tidwell....Don't you think??
10. He loves to eat his hands and tries everyday to suck his thumb.
11. He already has his Daddy wrapped around his finger and can get pretty much whatever he wants from him. ;)
12. He has the best Grandma's and Grandpa's who love to spoil him and give him lots of kisses.
We LOVE you Landon BOY!!!
Posted by Dan and Katie at 8:48 AM
My baby brother is 11 today!! I can't believe it!! It doesn't seem like that long ago I was picking out your name, cutting you umbilical cord, and packing you around like my own personal baby doll. Love you little bro!!
Posted by Dan and Katie at 8:41 AM
Monday, November 9, 2009
Friday, November 6, 2009
Landon has had tons of fun spending lots of time with Grandma and Grandpa. He is getting so big!!
Landon has enjoyed lounging in his PJs.
Posted by Dan and Katie at 10:22 AM