Friday, November 6, 2009

Chaos!!

Life in the Hofferle home (oh wait we don't have one) has been a bit chaotic the past few weeks. We recently purchased a house and while we paint and fix things up we have been living out of laundry baskets at my parents house. Our camera is packed away somewhere so here are some pics we have taken the past 2 weeks with my moms camera. I hope to get caught up with the blog once we get settled in our new home!!

Landon has had tons of fun spending lots of time with Grandma and Grandpa. He is getting so big!!



He spend his first Halloween Trunk or Treating with Uncle Josh. He looks a bit like a little convict.

Landon has enjoyed lounging in his PJs.

He is becoming a very silly boy and loves to laugh and smile but for some reason he gets very serious when the camera comes out.

I wish I had my own bumbo for bath time.

Jack (the dog) has become Landons protector and is always within a foot or two of Landon.






1 comments:

taniahatch said...

i love the pjs!!!! he really is getting so big, lash was shocked when he saw these pictures. lets hang out!!!!