Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hamburger vs Hot Dog

When I hold Cade in my arms I see a lot of resemblance to little baby Landon. It takes me back in time and I love it. However, when I compare these pictures of them at 5 weeks I can see how different some of their features are. One of those features being the shape their heads. Growing up my friend Tania and I would describe the shape of peoples heads as being either hamburgers (round) or hot dogs (long). I think Landon got my hamburger head and Cade got Dan's hot dog head. :)

Baby Cade

Baby Landon



3 comments:

Chanelle said...

oh MY! That picture of Cade reminds me of Dan when he was little! He does look like him!

Franklin Family said...

And they have the same hair! =) They do look a lot alike, but your analysis is spot on. So so cute. Thank you for letting me snuggle him a lot last night...I needed it!

Shaunelle said...

I love that you are blogging again! Your boys are so cute and I can't wait to meet Cade!