Friday, August 29, 2008

The Last San Francisco Post......I Promise

On our last day of tourist action we went to Alamo Square. It's a park with some really cute Victorian style houses across street. You might recognize them from the opening credits of Full House. That honestly the only reason why I wanted to go and see them. Its crazy to think that people actually live there. I think it would be annoying to look out your window constantly seeing people taking pictures on you door step. After that we went to Fort Point to get a good view of the Golden Gate Bridge. It was really cool to be right underneath the bridge. It looked huge. The weather was beautiful for most of the trip but out at the beach near the bridge it was soooooo windy and freezing. We hung out on the beach for a while. It was so relaxing. I wish I could have gone swimming, but the water was ice cold! So that pretty much sums up our vacation. It was so much fun. I am so grateful that we had the opportunity to take time off and be together for a few days.

Alamo Square.

There were some silly European girls who kept posing on the stairs of this house, so we decided to mimic them. :)

This is on the roof of Fort Point looking down inside it. You can tell how windy and cold it was by my beautiful hair.


This is one of the cannons that they never had to use.


I love this picture. It totally looks like we just photo shopped ourselves in. We are really there I promise.

This is on the beach looking back at the Golden Gate Bridge.


My dream house is in the background overlooking the ocean.


Our footprints in the sand.



This little, or should I say HUGE Caterpillar was waiting for us by our front door when we got home.

1 comments:

Chanelle said...

Love the pictures! It was a blast being with you guys this week and we will sure miss you!