Saturday, January 2, 2010

This just goes to show....

...you can always count on Dan for a good laugh.





Christmas photo take 1:





Pretty good, but lets see if we can get a better one.





Christmas photo take 2:





Say "Cheese"!





Christmas photo take 3:





I think of a caption that captures the humor I find in this picture. How is he the only one not looking at the camera. LOL!!





Christmas photo take 4:





Is that Landon behind Daddy's hand???





Christmas photo take....





Maybe we should just stick with the first one.

Dan, Please forgive me for posting this. I couldn't resist. I laugh out loud every time I look at these pictures. Thanks for making my life so FUN! I love you!!!

2 comments:

Chanelle said...

LOL ~ He hasn't changed a bit :)

taniahatch said...

i love this post. it happens every time i have ever taken pictures of dan. got to love it.