Monday, November 1, 2010

Count Your Many Blessings...

Name Them One by One!

In the spirit Thanksgiving (November already...Yikes!) and after teaching a lesson yesterday on gratitude, I decided I would post one of my many blessings daily until Thanksgiving.

Today I am thankful for:

The new baby who has been twisting and turning all day long. I feel like I have had nervous butterflies all day. :)

{16+ weeks prego...I think my belly has doubled in the 2 short weeks since this picture was taken.}

Count your blessings, see what God hath done!
Count your blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.

1 comments:

Jesse and Camry said...

Love the idea of a blessing a day. I just commented to Jesse how you always have such an uplifting blog. Just what I needed today, Thanks!