Thursday, April 1, 2010

While Daddy Works.

This post is especially for Dan. He requested a new post with new pictures to make his work day extra special. Of course Landon was happy to strike a pose for Daddy.


This is Landon's new trick...
He loves to stand and with Mommy's assistance he is getting pretty good keeping his balance with the help of furniture. We wish he would learn to love practicing to crawl as much as he loves to practice standing and walking. Don't you just LOVE chubby baby legs and bum in tight jammies.























Landon wanted to say "HI DADA!!"



Dan has also been requesting that I post before and after pictures of our house and pool. I was really bad at taking before and after pictures. So finally after 6 months after moving in, here is what I could come up with (more pics of the rest of our house and pool will be coming as soon as i can find them).

Landon's Room BEFORE:


Landon's Room After:



And finally I post this pic just because it makes me SMILE!!
Dan/Daddy we miss you while you work.

3 comments:

Daniel Hoefferle said...

THANK YOU!!! This kid is awesome. Thanks Katie, I love you!

Sarah Carter said...

Such a cutie:) His new room looks great!! Love ya!

Shaunelle said...

I loved this post! I love how chubby and happy Landon looks. And I LOVE what you did with his room, it looks amazing!